Benefits of a gravity wagon scale
- Measure crop yields
- Compare individual fields, soil types, seed hybrids, fertilizer types, tillage equipment and methods
- Know the exact weight of grain going into and coming out of on-farm storage
- Measure share-cropping shares
- Keep your road loads legal weight
- Measure crop damage for insurance documentation
- Document each and every load
- Provide peace of mind, eliminating guesswork
- Save time by weighing in the field vs. hauling to a platform scale
- Make more informed decisions for managing land for best performance and profitability
- Turn your gravity wagon into a bulk seed tender with scale distribution
Check out our Gravity Wagon Scale Products page to see what kits are available for your particular make and model of gravity wagon.
Return Of Investment
Utilize the Scale-Tec ROI calculator to determine how feasible it is to utilize a scale system on your gravity wagon.
Utilizing a scale on your gravity wagon
A scale on your gravity wagon provides information that can determine your profitability. Farmers are measuring their yields directly off the field, utilizing their grain carts to inventory their grain. A gravity wagon scale can be used for basic purposes, such as to calibrate a yield monitor on your combine, or for more advanced purposes, such as automatically recording weights as they come off the field. Scale-Tec has many options to choose from for Gravity Wagon Scales, with different capacities in various models. Click on the gravity wagon image above to search for your specific gravity wagon kit. Once you find your gravity wagon scale kit, take a look at the indicator and accessories options listed to benefit your farming operation the most.
Put a large remote display on your gravity wagon