This kit includes:
- 3 Load Cells
- Wiring, Power Cable (if ISO equipped includes harnessing for planter)
- Junction Box (if ISO Kit includes Scale-Link)
- Hardware for mounting
Note: Indicator is not included in this kit. For indicators please see the options below to select the best option for your farming operation.
Note: If ordering an ISO package, the Scale-Link is provided in the Kit. If you need a remote display with the ISO package see the SLC2400V option listed in the remote display options. The SLC2400V is the only remote display option for the ISO packages.
Note: If your planter has a Refuge Option or a KSI option you will need the Refuge Option Kit or the KSI Option Kit. These kits allow for a fourth load cell to be mounted on the planter. See options below.
Advantages of a scale system on your planter:
- Ensure even seed distribution among hoppers during filling
- Fill the right amount the first time for the field or farm
- Increase operation efficiency spending less time cleaning out or refilling.
- Verify your rate of application (lbs/acre)
- No more “stopping to see what is left” in the tanks.
- Increase load out efficiency for night time planting operations.