Grain Tracker System for ISOBUS
- Decrease cab-clutter by utilizing the tractor's ISOBUS terminal.
- Increased remote viewing options – Digi-Star provides a display on the ISOBUS interface box on the grain cart. which can be mounted on side of cart for use by combine operator or front of cart for efficient loading of trucks
- Easy to learn
- Capture each load – every time with AutoLog2
- Compatible with leading virtual terminals in agriculture
- Reduce the likelihood of overloaded trucks and spilled grain with Digi-Star's Autolog 2 Output Control Monitoring System Automatic Start/Stop Function (patent pending)
- PC proprietary software provides reports in many popular formats
- Navigational keypad to review previous loads or edit field information
- “FIELD” button for viewing and changing the 26 character alphanumeric data field
- CHECK feature to check or calibrate the combine’s yield monitor
- Keyboard for easily editing or changing field information
- Time/date stamp data for verification for insurance records or custom harvesting
- Accumulation of weights per field entry
- Bi-directional field names from PC to indicator via USB
- Autolog2 allows operator to set truck capacity and receive an alarm notification (when nearing target weight) to close a door or use an output control signal relay to add autonomy when the desired amount of grain has been unloaded.