Enhance your Digi-Star Grain Cart Scale System
*Digi-Star Autolog Required
Click here to go to the product page for an explanation of the icons above!
Compatible with Digi-Star Indicators
Compatible with the following indicators:
- Unverferth 400
- Unverferth 410
- Unverferth 510
- Unverferth 512
- Unverferth 520
*Manufactured after 2011 with J-905 Serial Port
- Setup everything in the cloud
- Deploy your REAP app to the field
- Manage your records in the field
- Mange your records in the office
*NOTE: Internet connectivity to iOS device is required for initial setup, however internet service (cellular data) it is not required to function in the field.
Manage your records from the comfort of your office chair, or from the pickup truck! See your records near real time as Grain Carts are unloaded in the field!
Multiple Reports Available
- Field Detail Report: This report gives you detailed load ticket information as well as the field total
- Field Summary Report: This report gives you a summary of field totals for the farm selected.
- Grower Summary Report: This report gives you a summary of farm totals for the grower selected.
- Storage Inventory Detail Report: This report gives you a total inventory report for storage locations showing you a list of all the load deposited into the storage location.
- Storage Summary Report: This report gives you a summary of all your inventory storage locations.
- Truck Load Detail Report: This report gives you a detailed list of truck loads taken from the field.
- APH Unit Detail Report: This report gives you the ability to provide detailed load tickets for the insurable unit in regards to Federal Crop Insurance.
- APH Unit Summary Report: This report gives you a summary of your APH for your insurable units.
Enhanced Federal Crop Insurance Reports
Your federal crop insurance agent will love you for the reports that are generated from the REAP!
Import your USDA certified acreage maps directly into your REAP dashboard!
1. Register and Access your FSAFarm+ Account. (contact your local FSA office)
2. Download your CLU (Common Land Unit) boundaries.
3. Import them into your REAP web dashboard.
4. Choose a field name and highlight the USDA field boundaries that are associated.
5. Generate a Report with FSN, TRACT, Field and Sub-field information.
Click here to learn more about frequently asked questions of the REAP system.