NEW! Digi-Star’s AutoLog™
Automatic Start/Stop Function (patent pending)
No need to remember to push the Start/Stop button when unloading your cart. With the use of a magnetic switch and new software, it is done automatically…no matter who is operating your grain cart.
Easy to install switch wired into the GT460 indicator with the AutoLog™ software is all you will need.
A full-featured grain cart interface system that provides significant field recording and management benefits for producers and custom harvesters.
- A large multi-line display can show the last record, what is currently being loaded and can provide paperless printer capability.
- Navigational keypad to review previous loads or edit field information
- FIELD button for viewing and changing the 26 character alphanumeric data field
- CHECK feature to check or calibrate the combine’s yield monitor
- QWERTY keyboard for easily editing or changing field information
- Time and date stamp data for verification for insurance records or custom harvesting purposes
- Accumulation of weights per field entry
- Bi-directional field names from PC to indicator via USB
- Autolog2 allows operator to set truck capacity and receive an alarm notification (when nearing target weight) to close a door or use an output control signal relay to add autonomy when the desired amount of grain has been unloaded.
To enhance the use of your GT460, Scale-Tec offers multiple accessories to incorporate with your GT460 to get the most out of your product. See the related items section below to learn more.